1602 Dorset Drive Tarrytown, NY, 10591 United States Get directions$549,000
- Age1995 Years
- Parking 2 Car Garage car garage
- District Elmsford
- MLS# 2936607
- Listed 10 Years 2 Months 14 Days Ago
Home Sweet Home! Spacious well kept Watch Hill townhome low common charges ($120 per month) amenities include POOL, garbage and snow removal, maintenance of common areas. Walk right in with no steps from your own 2 Car Garage. Eat in Kitchen,Fireplace,Views. Luxurious Master Suite with Jacuzzi, California Closets. Bright fully Finished Lower Level Family Room with Sliders to patio. Taxes shown before STAR Deduction. Close to All Major Highways & Tarrytown Metro North station
- Spacious 3 Bedroom home with romantic gas fireplace, large deck. oversized California Closets, Central Air and Huge finshed walk out Lower Level. Low common charges only $120 per month
- Easy care vinyl siding, landscaped, 2 Car Garage.
- Beautiful and well maintained Watch Hill Development. Terrific pool, walking trails. Wasy commute to NYC. near all Highways and Tarrytown Metro North Station. Village of Tarrytown is Terrific!
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $10,513
- Tax Year: 2009
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||Carl L Dixson Elementary School||PK-1||1 mi|
|6||Alice E Grady Elementary School||2-6||1.2 mi|
|5||Alexander Hamilton High School||7-12||1.2 mi|
|NA||Hackley School||K-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School||PK-8||1 mi|
|NA||Transfiguration School||PK-8||1.6 mi|
|NA||Blythedale School||PK-12||1.7 mi|
|NA||NY School for the Deaf||PK-12||1.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.