- 99 River Street, Sleepy Hollow, NY, 10591 United States
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3553 Sqft
- On the Hudson River in Sleepy Hollow. Spectacular very very Rare Riverfront End-Unit Townhome with over 3500’ of luxury living space including 3 bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half baths. Family Room, Great Room, Study, Master Suite and more, all with direct, forever views of the Hudson River. A Gorgeous Dine-in Kitchen, hardwood floors and high ceilings take in the sparkling views. Lots of Private Outdoor Space incl 2 large upper decks, balcony off of Great Room and a 1st Floor Patio! 2 car garage w storage. Located alo...
- 53 Loh Avenue, Tarrytown, NY, 10591 United States
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1350 Sqft
- Charming Sunny Farmhouse Colonial in the Village of Tarryown. Relax on the Back porch of this convenient and well kept home in the heart of Tarrytown. Recent updates include include New Exterior Wood Siding, Marvin Windows, gleaming Hardwood floors, kitchen with marble counter & stainless steel appliances, new Electric Panel. Additional space in lower level not included in above square footage. Nearby walking path leads you to Center of the lovely Village of Tarrytown. Taxes shown do not reflect the basic STAR ...
- 16 Rockledge Avenue, Ossining, NY, 10562 United States
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 900 Sqft
- Spacious apartment at one of the finest buildings in Westchester. Enjoy Gated secure entry, heated outdoor pool and Clubhouse w Library along the Hudson River w its own back up Generator! Comfortable well thought out layout with oversized Great room, Brand New Kitchen with all New Stainless Steel appliances, Den, amazing fitted Dressing room/Walk- Closet, Hardwood floors, mint move in condition. Indoor parking available $75 monthly. $30.00 for storage (wait list). A five year modernization plan has just been comple...
- 61 West Clinton Ave, Irvington, NY, 10533 United States
- 5 Beds · 5 Baths · 6100 Sqft
- A Rare Beauty in Irvington, NY on one of the prettiest and most desirable streets. This almost new custom designed & built Georgian Colonial is the best of both worlds. Classically inspired and of the highest quality, the floor plan is open and friendly. Magnificently sited on 1.3 level acres in the heart of Irvington, NY. Walk to Village, Schools, Metro North train station and Croton Aqueduct. Designed and built with details & finishes to last the ages by noted architect Charles Hilton, this property wa...
- 532 Bellwood Avenue, Sleepy Hollow, NY, 10591 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2132 Sqft
- Philipse Manor picture perfect 4 Bedroom home with new Family Room w built-ins, Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room, Sunroom, Living Room with built ins and wood burning Fireplace, New windows, Hardwood floors, wonderful Mudroom, Large Lower partially Finished plus tons of Storage space (874' in lower level not included in square footage), Central A/C. Very pretty & private level yard with plenty of room to run and play. Move in Condition! Short walk to Philipse Manor Metro North Train Station, Beach & Boat Club, t...
- 7 Stephens Drive, Tarrytown, NY, 10591 United States
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2180 Sqft
- A custom Colonial in Irvington School District on level Corner Lot with beautiful private yard and sparkling in-ground pool. Move into this desirable location in time for the warm weather. Spacious 1st Floor with Oversized Eat In Kitchen, Powdrm, Livingroom, Den, 3 Season Room, and wonderfully large Laundry/ Mudroom (see floor plans in Photos) and two Car Garage. Hardwood Floors! 2nd Floor has Enormous Master Suite including Walk In Closet, 2 additional Bedrooms and Hall Bath. Room to Expand. Lower Level is spaciou...
- 546 Bellwood Avenue, Sleepy Hollow, NY, 10591 United States
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2070 Sqft
- You can Walk to all in Philipse Manor in this Spacious wonderfully updated 4 bedroom home with Family Room, Great Room, heated Sunroom. Featuring updated eat in kitchen, fabulous baths, New siding, Roof, New Windows, Hardwood floors, Tons of Closet Space, enjoy a Gorgeous Sunny garden with deck, level fenced private & quiet yard. Furnace, and Oil tank recently installed & insured. Walk to 3 parks and the Philipse Manor Beach & Boat Club. Short Walk to Philipse Manor Train Station just 38 minutes to Gran...