80 Church St Unit 5B Tarrytown, NY, 10591-4838 United States Get directions$589,000 $245/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- MLS# 4703741
Just move in to this Very special and newly updated 2 bedroom Duplex Condo in the heart of Historic Tarrytown in a picturesque Victorian Mansion. Magnificent details and a bit of a river view await the next lucky owners including a grand porch with a sunroom below, private entrance from exterior directly into home, huge living room with 12' ceilings & pristine plaster cornices, pilasters and center medallion, Master suite and new master bath both with 12' ceilings. Beautiful & practical all new kitchen with stone counters and stainless appliances, a Family Room, 2nd Bedroom and full Bath, laundry and more. Enjoy golden sunsets and beautiful light from many windows. Walk to Tarrytown train station and Main Street. A treasure! Current Taxes Listed Before Basic Star Deduction of $2,005. Please note that Town property re-valuation should result in lower taxes. Please see Town of Greenburgh for more info.
- Level 1 - (Entry hall, down to closet, powder rm, laundry, Dining Rm, Kitchen, Family Room, Sun Room, Bedroom, Full Bath) Level 2- (up to Master Bedroom and Master Bath, Huge Living room, Covered Porch with exterior stairs by patio) Basement: Common, Unfinished.
- 1st Floor Bedrm, Close to Bus, Close to Railroad, Close to Shops, Hardwood Floors As Seen, Laundry Room/Private, Master Bath, Porch, Powder Room, Storage, Water View
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $439
- Taxes: $20,123
- Tax Year: 2016
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Sleepy Hollow High School||9-12||1 mi|
|6||Sleepy Hollow Middle School||6-8||1 mi|
|4||Washington Irving Interm School||3-5||0.3 mi|
|NA||Transfiguration School||PK-8||0.3 mi|
|NA||John Paulding School||K-K||0.8 mi|
|NA||W L Morse School||1-2||1 mi|
|NA||Hackley School||K-12||1 mi|
|NA||Abbott School||K-2||2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Andrea MartoneLicensed Realtor, GRI, Fine Homes Specialist International,Certified Relocation Specialist with 21 years experience
- Houlihan Lawrence 113 Main St., Irvington, NY 10533
- Work (914) 261-7458
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington, Dobbs Ferry, Hastings, Briarcliff Manor, The Rivertowns