Mid Century Modern home in Tarrytown
116 Altamont Tarrytown, NY, 10591 United States Get directions$1,595,000 $362/Sq. ft.
- Age1950 Years
- Parking yes car garage
- MLS# 3014004
- Listed 10 Years 6 Months 21 Days Ago
- First time offered! Magnificent Mid Century modern Hudson River home nestled in the woods on top of Tappan Hill overlooking the majestic Hudson River. This exceptional residence is walking distance to the historic village of Tarrytown yet only 35 minutes from NYC. This Eco-Friendly, Energy-Efficient home has the qualities of a modern Classic, with an open floor plan suited to grand scale entertainment. ArchitFEatured in NY Spaces Magazine October 2010
- Private and serene setting. Wonderfull Hudson River Views from inside the house and the many terraces and balconies. Natural Stone Waterfall can even be viewed from the kitchen. Schedule a private showing with Andrea - this house has to be seen to be believed!
- Entertain and Live with Style in this Important Mid-Century home in the charming Village of Tarrytown. This home is located in the Tappan Hill neighborhood where of Mark Twain had his mansion and now used by gourmet caterer Abigail Kirsch of NYC.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $25,900
- Tax Year: 2009
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Sleepy Hollow High School||9-12||0.8 mi|
|6||Sleepy Hollow Middle School||6-8||0.8 mi|
|5||Washington Irving Interm School||3-5||0.3 mi|
|NA||Transfiguration School||PK-8||0.5 mi|
|NA||Hackley School||K-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||John Paulding School||K-K||0.7 mi|
|NA||W L Morse School||1-2||1 mi|
|NA||Abbott School||K-2||2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.