Mid-Century Modern Treasure in Idyllic Setting
4 Blueberry Hill Road Irvington, NY, 10533 United States Get directions$999,000 $317/Sq. ft.
- StyleMId Century
- Age1963 Years
- Parking 2 Car car garage
- Area 3
- District Irvington
- Listed 9 Years 9 Months 10 Days Ago
Mid-Century Modern treasure in Irvington situated on landscaped acre on cul de sac. An Idyllic setting surrounded by woods, the home has gorgeous mahogony decks leading to large level fenced property and fenced in heated pool area. Designed by award winning architect Harry Wenning the home has open social spaces, lovely views, 5 bedrooms as well as a media room with its own custom kitchenette. Features Double pane windows and sliding doors, New Roof, New Mahogony Deck much more.
- Featured in "On the Market" NY Times Just Reduced! Fantastic Value
- Private wooded setting in Irvington. Rated #1 place to live by Westchester Magazine!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $28,400
- Tax Year: 2011
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Irvington Middle School||6-8||0.9 mi|
|6||Irvington High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||Abbott School||K-2||0.8 mi|
|7||Main Street School School (4 5)||4-5||1.2 mi|
|10||Dows Lane (K 3) School||K-3||1.5 mi|
|NA||Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School||PK-8||1.7 mi|
|NA||Maria Regina High School||9-12||1.8 mi|
|NA||The Solomon Schechter School Of Westchester||K-12||1.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Andrea MartoneLicensed Realtor, GRI, Fine Homes Specialist International,Certified Relocation Specialist with 21 years experience
- Houlihan Lawrence 113 Main St., Irvington, NY 10533
- Work (914) 261-7458
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Sleepy Hollow, Tarrytown, Irvington, Dobbs Ferry, Hastings, Briarcliff Manor, The Rivertowns